Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shiv #80 of 365 - Copper Knife #1



Shiv #80 - Copper Knife #1


I do make an honest effort to better vary the materials used in these shivs, which, believe you me, is no easy feat with another 285 left to make. To that end, I looked for some copper to make into blades and, upon finding nothing simple to use, bought a few copper pipe joiners to open up and flatten.

It worked well enough for me to do at least a few more like this. I can't say I'm ecstatic enough about turning pipes into plates to do these more regularly, though.
Bonus: Shiv made with a Lincoln Log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can say whatever you like, but your comment may be deleted if it is:

1) Not at all amusing.
2) Thoroughly uncivil.
3) Spam.

Your comments do not have to condone or praise this project, but you may not use them as a medium to be a total jackass. (Some jackass is alright, of course.)